MORE VISIBIILTY EQUALS MORE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
• FORC was organized for the purpose of promoting the common interest of counsel who specialize in the representation of insurance companies before insurance regulatory bodies.
• FORC coordinates marketing on behalf of its members which includes:
- Widely distributed hard copy and USB drive of the annual Membership Directory
- Promotion of members at NAIC meetings and other industry events
- Online advertising (Google AdWords)
- Direct recommendations from other member attorneys
• Member accomplishments are highlighted on the website’s public member profile pages to clearly illustrate each member’s breadth of experience.
STREAM OF CURRENT INFORMATION TO KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW
• Continuing legal education seminars held biannually to keep your licensure up to date.
• FORC Journal of Insurance Law and Regulation featuring member in-depth law articles.
• Bimonthly Alerts that encompass a summary of state, federal and NAIC current news updates.
• Archived Law Journals and Alerts are cataloged on the website for ongoing reference.
• Exclusive member LinkedIn group to foster the exchange of ideas among counsel with respect to insurance regulatory matters.
• Access to a nation-wide collection of experienced counsel who have worked with regulatory issues for decades.
INVALUABLE CONNECTIONS WHEN YOU NEED THEM MOST
• Invitation to private dinners and receptions throughout the year for face-to-face conversations with other regulatory members.
• Receive swift responses from exceptional minds throughout the country with the use of FORC’s online FORUM to ask your pertinent regulatory questions.
• When the need arises, recommend FORC counsel in a particular jurisdiction with confidence.
BE ONE OF THE BEST OF THE BEST
• Only counsel that meet and maintain FORC’s stringent criteria are approved for membership to ensure quality and thus maximizing business opportunities for the members.
SHOWCASE YOUR PROWESS
• Opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skill by authoring articles for the FORC Journal of Insurance Law and Regulation that is distributed to more than 2000 individuals on the FORC mailing list.
• Ability to submit updates for your state in the form of “blurbs” that are included in the bi-monthly Alerts.
• Illustrate your alliance with FORC with the use of the FORC logo on your email signatures, business cards and company website.