FORC ELECTS 2020 OFFICERS & DIRECTORS
Members of the Federation of Regulatory Counsel (FORC) elected the following 2020 leaders during its Annual Meeting held December 7, 2019:
- Chairman, Frederick Pomerantz, Insurance Legal & Regulatory Consulting, PLLC
- Vice Chairman, Ann Monaco Warren, Inglish & Monaco, P.C.
- Sec/Treasurer, Mark Warren, Inglish & Monaco, P.C.
- Vice President, David Aafedt, Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A.
- Vice President, Robert Ferm, Hall & Evans, L.L.C.
- Vice President, Robert House, Jones Walker LLP
- Vice President, David Liggett, Ragsdale Liggett PLLC
- Vice President, Ralph Rexach, Rexach & Pico
- Vice President, Ryan Smart, Smart, Schofield, Shorter, P.C.
The following members were recommended by the FORC Nominating Committee, and elected by the membership, to serve a three-year term from 2020 to 2022:
- At Large Director, Jim Gkonos, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- At Large Director, Scott Sorkin, Bland & Sorkin P.C.
- At Large Director, Steve Taylor, Bass, Berry & Sims, PL
- Midwest Director, Sue Stead, Squire Patton Boggs LLP
Following are the remaining Board Members who have active terms:
- At Large Director, Ronnie Johnson, Mcglinchey Stafford, PLLC
- At Large Director, Michael Molony, Young, Clement, Rivers, LLP
- At Large Director, Fred Pomerantz, Insurance Legal & Regulatory Consulting, PLLC
- West Director, Tasha Cycholl, Kutak Rock LLP
- Plains Director, Ann Monaco Warren, Inglish & Monaco, P.C.
- Mountain Director, Steve Beeghly, Kreger Beeghly PLLC
- Northeast Director, Cynthia Borrelli, Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C.
- South Central Director, Thomas Bond, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
The Board of Directors approved the Southeast Director vacancy be filled by A. Kenneth Levine, Cozen O'Connor, for the 2020 year.
The newly elected Officers and Directors assumed their duties on January 1, 2020.