You Have an Attorney Need; We Have the FORC Solution
Vetted attorneys, skilled in insurance regulatory law, recommended by industry peers; it’s that easy.
The Federation of Regulatory Counsel (FORC) is a national association of attorneys specialized in insurance regulatory law. Each regulatory counsel member has passed a rigorous vetting and interview process by the FORC Admissions Committee to ensure they meet the following FORC member requirements:
- Member in good standing in at least one state bar association (certified annually)
- Minimum of seven years of insurance regulatory law experience
- More than 50% of work is billed for insurance regulatory matters
- Recommended by three insurance industry executives from unrelated companies who have attested to counsel’s skill and competency
- Recommended by three FORC members, or other counsel, with professional dealings with the member
Becoming a FORC attorney is hard; choosing a FORC attorney is easy. Hire a vetted FORC attorney with confidence and you’ll have a FORC in Insurance Regulatory Law on your side.